9.06.2011

A 31 day Series: Love at Home



I hope you will join me during the month of October for a series called 31 days of Love at Home. Realistically, I don't conceive I will be able to blog everyday, especially with newborn love on the way but let's see what we can discover together. I have so much to learn.

I hope that you will also write a 31 day series of your own. Write about what you are passionate or want to discover. Let's journey together.

Here's where to link your 31 day series. I'm already awaiting a very fulfilling month!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your thoughts on love at home! Your series shares the title of our favorite song to sing at the close of Sabbath--a tradition that started on our honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! We are of kindred mind because we started singing that song to open and close the Sabbath as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I treasure each one.