9.26.2011

Change my heart oh God!

My heart is stony and my flesh weak.  Lord, I will not leave this "quiet" place until you bless me.  I want my heart subdued.  Bed rest still looms {and is getting old}, hormones rage; tears flow, I can't find a quiet place; all I hear is, "Mommmmy, Mommmmy, I need you!" {How wonderful to be needed by my precious munchkin but I need you right now, Lord.}  I can't do this day without you.  I can't do any day without you.  Subdue me, Lord, subdue me!

"Change my heart, oh God,
Make it ever true.
Change my heart, oh God
May I be like you.

You are the potter
I am the clay.
Mold me and make me
This is what I pray.

Change my heart, oh God,
Make it ever true.
Change my heart, oh God
May I be like you."

Yes, Lord, change my heart. This is my prayer today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I treasure each one.