8.10.2011

Staying "in tune"

I love hymns. The melodic tunes can stay in my mind all day. And although I love music, and fresh notes on a page, it's the words that penetrate deep into my heart, lingering in my memory, often for days. Sometimes at just the precise moment I hear the words. Like today. A small reminder that God is not finished with me yet, still shaping me into His beautiful daughter.

Teach me Father what to say; Teach me Father what to pray;
Teach me all along the way, how to be like Jesus.

Teach me how we may be one, Like the Father and the Son;
And when all is overcome, I will be like Jesus.

I would be like Jesus, I would be like Jesus!
Help me Lord, to daily grow, more and more like Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I treasure each one.